With the new season comes new beginnings!

Introduce yourself here!

With the new season comes new beginnings!

Postby GloryisBen » Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:59 pm

Hi all!

I've been involved with the Fringe community since The Fringe Network, and I love the work that you guys are doing! I try to help as much as I can with twitter campaigns, as well as the Oxfam Australia fundraising, and I'm loving the "ambergrams" idea so I would like to join and help.

I'm also a guest writer at Fantastic Fangirls (http://www.fantasticfangirls.com/) where I will be writing about many things, one of which is Fringe! So hopefully I can help to raise awareness a little in this way too.

I can't wait to meet you all (and in some cases, reconnect with some of you)! :)

Lots of love! <3
GloryisBen

Re: With the new season comes new beginnings!

Postby aimeeinchains » Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:53 pm

Heya,

Sorry it took a bit for one of us to answer you here. As you probably know, we are heavy Twitter users. As well as Facebook and Skype. But I am following you on Twitter now. I do ghostwriting, web content, and freelance writing for a living, so I am always interested in connecting with others that write, either as a hobby, or for pay.

I plan on reviewing all episodes this season -- I have reviewed/analyzed many in the past for Fringe Television and here -- so maybe we can talk shop about that aspect of Fringe.

The premiere is tonight, and we Fringe fans are going to rock Twitter!

See ya around the net,

Aimee
aimeeinchains

Return to Welcome